There are a number of ways to get involved with ResNet, Inc and the 2021 Student Technology Conference:
Join the Program Committee
The ResNet Student Technology Conference has always been peer driven. For 25+ years, your ideas, processes and solutions have been shared with attendees which benefits everyone.
Join the Program Committee! (COMING SOON!)
Become a Presenter
We will start accepting proposal submissions in March 2021, and look forward to learning about what you are doing at your institution!
Below you will find the proposal themes and session types we normally offer at our conferences – take a moment to explore them both.
- Leadership and Management – Leading your team, developing training, drafting policy, and collecting data. Sessions in this track focus on administrative and decision making topics. Topics may include Data collection, report generation, training, hiring and management, understanding employees, customer service, organizational structure, and processes and procedures.
- Network Technology – WiFi troubleshooting and implementation, NAC, bandwidth management, and other connectivity and network services. Sessions in this track include a heavy networking focus. These may be highly technical or policy based sessions. Topics may include wireless networking, client support of a network, network access control, traffic and bandwidth control, network security, and network rules and policies.
- Support Services and Cool Tools – Tips from the trenches: tools and strategies that make supporting technology easier. Sessions in this track focus on the things that make technical support easier, from one colleague to another. This may include software solutions, diagnosis tools, tracking systems, processes and procedures, wikis and knowledge base systems, policies, feedback systems, and strategic planning. What have you done really well that you want to share with someone else in your position?
- Current Computing Technology – HCI, Cloud Solutions, IOT, Blockchain Credentialing, unique in-house software development, mobile technology and more! Sessions in this track focus on technology solutions like the ones listed above. This track can also discuss the policies and culture change that these items may force in your organization.
- Emerging Technologies – The future is now! Are you and your institution on the bleeding edge, implementing something so new few (if any) have tried it? Share your experiences with those who will have to follow in your footsteps, letting us benefit from the knowledge you gained while blazing that training.
Welcoming new ideas!
We welcome new ideas every year for the program – please let us know if you have something you think is new and different that we can add to our conference.
Join the ResNet Board of Directors
Every year, a call for nominations is sent to our community in search of new members for the ResNet, Inc. Board of Directors.
For more information about our organization and our Board of Directors, please visit http://resnetinc.org/.
Join the ResNet, Inc. Board of Directors! (COMING SOON!)