Estimated Flight Pricing Information
As of December 15, 2017, estimated pricing using www.google.com/flights for round-trip travel on June 24 and 29 to/from Denver (DIA) via popular airports includes:
- Atlanta (ATL): $300 – $411 for Frontier, United, and Delta
- Boston (BOS): $300 – $501 for Southwest, JetBlue, and American
- Chicago (ORD): $250 – $335 for Frontier, American, and United
- Dallas (DFW): $222 – $251 for Frontier, American, and United
- Los Angeles (LAX): $202 – $260 for Frontier, American, and United
Pricing will vary widely based on time of day and carrier for flights. Ranges provided include at least three carriers.
Travel from Airport to CU Boulder
CU Boulder provides recommendations on ground transportation to the campus at https://www.colorado.edu/rec-center/outdoorprogram/trips/cu-bound/transportation.html.
- Regional Transportation District (RTD) SKYRIDE buses – approximately 90 minutes travel time, the schedule is available at http://www3.rtd-denver.com/schedules/getSchedule.action?runboardId=2431&routeId=AB&routeType=9&&direction=W-Bound&serviceType=1#direction. Round trip is approximately $26, but you will still additional transportation from the Broadway & 27th station in Boulder to Williams Village.
- SuperShuttle – approximately 80 minutes travel time. Round trip is approximately $168 directly to Williams Village.
- Green Ride – a private shuttle company. Attendees can make reservations at https://www.greenrideboulder.com/reserve.html. On the reservation form, under Dropoff/Pickup Location, skip down to “CU Boulder Dorms.” Select the “Will Vill Zone” from the list. Round trip is approximately $80. (This option is not on the CU Boulder website, but it is a more affordable direct transportation option.)
Driving to CU Boulder
Boulder is 30 minutes from downtown Denver, one hour from Fort Collins and Greeley, one hour and 45 minutes from Colorado Springs, five hours from Grand Junction, and one hour from Denver International Airport.
Parking will be available for those who drive to the CU Boulder campus.
Parking for the week will be $25. You can purchase your parking pass when you check in at the conference desk.