Student Technology Conference
JUNE 25th – JUNE 29th, 2018
Need help convincing your supervisor, CIO, or budget-approving individual that you should attend the 2018 Student Technology Conference? Click here for a message we drafted to highlight the benefits, which you can then copy, paste, and customize for your experience.
Colleges and universities throughout the world are bringing content-rich academic, computing, and telecommunications technologies directly to student living areas to provide richer living and learning environments, and in support of academic excellence. The Student Technology Conference is the only conference of its kind which deals exclusively with student technologies within academic institutions. The conference is always held at a college or university, and most participants choose to stay on campus.
Every summer, the Student Technology Conference brings together administrators, technologists, and specialists who plan, implement, and support these and other student technologies at over 150 colleges and universities in the United States, Canada, and abroad.
We already have some great presentations planned for this year’s conference, including:
- Marketing with Limited Resources
- Pulling Together: Integrating Technology with Student Life and Organizations
- Engaging Student Interest in the Workplace and Beyond
- Recognize and Reduce Implicit Bias in Your Organization
- The Trifecta of Student Productivity – Zendesk, Slack and Wunderlist
- Quotas and Charging Hurt Your Students
- Scheduling Software for Student Staff
- Upgrading to Windows 10 with Minimal User Impact