Student Technology Conference
JUNE 24th – June 28th, 2019
Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
Upcoming Presentations for the 2019 Student Technology Conference:
- Re-Engineering Student Facing IT Support: Bringing the User Experience into the 21st Century
- Breakout: Internet Security
- Migrating From Wired to Wireless in Our Student Residences @ UBC
- How to train your d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n students
- Do U Duo? MFA in the USA
- Marketing for Student Recruitment
- eSports & Gaming in Higher Ed
- You Are Not Your User: Student-Centric Change Management
- BOF: Supporting Smart Devices on Campus
- Technical Training for Student Staff: Best Practices
- Help Desk Consolidation
Have a great presentation idea? Submit a presentation proposal! Deadline to submit is May 15th.
Need help convincing your supervisor, CIO, or budget-approving individual that you should attend the 2019 Student Technology Conference? Click here for a message we drafted to highlight the benefits, which you can then copy, paste, and customize for your experience.
Colleges and universities throughout the world are bringing content-rich academic, computing, and telecommunications technologies directly to student living areas to provide richer living and learning environments, and in support of academic excellence. The Student Technology Conference is the only conference of its kind which deals exclusively with student technologies within academic institutions. The conference is always held at a college or university, and most participants choose to stay on campus.
Every summer, the Student Technology Conference brings together administrators, technologists, and specialists who plan, implement, and support these and other student technologies at over 150 colleges and universities in the United States, Canada, and abroad.
Click here to register as a sponsor for the 2019 Student Technology Conference.
Interested in learning more about ResNet and the upcoming Student Technology Conference? Join our mailing list!